Here is my guide to how to still have fun during the holidays with family and friend with the COVID-19 Pandemic.
- Treating yourself: One of my favorite self-care activities in the evenings is eating Ben and Jerry’s Mint Chocolate Chip ice cream and watching a Christmas movie. A recent Christmas movie that I have watched is “Same Time Next Christmas” which is a romantic comedy on Hulu.
- Bullet Journaling. This is my new favorite hobby. Check out my webpage called Bullet Journaling for more holiday designs.
- Building gingerbread houses virtually with friends.
- Hulu Watch Party and Netflix party with friends to make watching movies more exciting.
- Reading a novel with candles.
- Drive through holiday light exhibits