During these weeks at home, I have turned to music for entertainment. I have previously written about some of my favorite artists such as Taylor Swift, Jonas Brothers, and Carly Rae Jepsen. Here is the Spotify playlist that I currently have on repeat:
Off that playlist here are some of my favorites:
- “Alarm” by Anne-Marie
- “no tears left to cry” by Ariana Grande
- “Sorry not Sorry” by Demi Lovato
- “Prisoner” by Miley Cyrus featuring Dua Lipa
- “Midnight Sky” by Miley Cyrus
- “Love Myself” by Hailee Steinfeld”
- “Army” by Ellie Goulding
- “Party for One” by Carly Rae Jepsen
- “Miss Movin’ On” by Fifth Harmony
- “Dont Worry bout me” by Zara Larrson
The common theme of these favorites is that they are all sung by female artists. Some themes include female empowerment, confidence, staying strong, and self-love.
This playlist got me through some of the rough times during 2020 and I hope that it can help you too!