This summer I have learned many tips on productivity and how to remain focused throughout the day. Here are some of my suggestions:
- Take small breaks throughout the day.
- Go outside. It is super important to get that daily Vitamin D. You could just go on your balcony for a few minutes or go on a brisk walk.
- Be able to separate work from social life. Set specific hours of the day only devoted to work so that when your work is finished, you can peacefully enjoy socializing or other aspects of life.
- Prioritize and plan. I have a daily check list of all the tasks I need to accomplish each day. I always keep deadlines at the back of my head but I do not let that overwhelm me.
- Have fun hobbies outside of work. Some hobbies that I enjoy are referenced in this article.
- Have a self-care routine. I have recently gotten super into learning how to perfect my skincare routine. I do daily face masks and also have a rose quartz roller. The face masks really allow me to calm down and just reflect on my day.