As I am putting together a collage for my junior year of college, it really makes me reflect on the do and don’ts of college. Moving away for college really was a learning experience and it taught me so much more about myself and showed me exactly what I am capable of. I have a bucket list of all the places I want to go to and activities I want to do at Emory and Atlanta before I graduate. Here is actually a bucket list of places I have and wanted to go to in Atlanta. The list is grouped by location. This list is comprehensive of restaurants, activities, and cafes.
- Dish Korean food-Been to and ordered their classic Bibimbap
- Oriental Pearl Seafood Restaurant-had their amazing dim sum
- So Kong Dong-I loved their tofu and bibimbap
- Mango Mango-their mango crepe cakes were to die for!
- Food Terminal-I loved all their noodles and baos
- Just Cheesecake-had the most delicious cheesecake platter
- Tea House Formasa-Best fruit tea and ideal study spot
- LanZhou Ramen-the best handpulled noodles and chive pancakes
- Match Cafe Maiko-I loved their matcha soft serve
- Moon Bird Cafe-have yet to go!
- Krog Street Market-loved Jenny’s Ice Cream, Gu’s Dumplings
- Dancing Goat -best patio cafe out there
- Amelie-best macaroons
- Sweet hut-my go-to boba shop
- Momo cafe-Loved their black sesame latte and pastries
- Ponce City Market-loved Ton Ton Ramen, Jia, and Minero
- Bar Taco-excellent tacos
- 9 mile station-the most up-scale brunch and dinner restaurant in Midtown
- Hampton Hudson-my go-to brunch for everyday
- Sundial at the Westin-where I celebrated my 21st birthday and the best lunch (absolutely worth the price and the view)
- Bread and Butterfly-want to go!
- Dr. Bombay Underwater Tea Party-I loved the bookstore vibes
- Decatur Square-some of my favorites are Chai Pani and Sapori di Napoli
- Murphys and Sun in My Belly-perfect for a group brunch
- Pinewood-Loved their burgers with tater tots and their beignets(almost Cafe Du Monde quality!)
- Whiskey Bird-want to go to!